A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
We work hard at Central Chapel and Lane-Moynihan to be contemporary in our understanding of people's needs, moderate or affordable in our pricing and traditional in rendering old-fashioned, common sense service where those we serve come first. To say that in a more tangible way, we have developed our pledge to you.
1. From your first encounter you will find our team caring and competent, and our facilities comfortable and elegant.
2. We promise you a funeral service--distinctive and affordable-- that meets your needs and surpasses your expectations.
3. We promise never to presume what type of service anyone should select.
4. We promise that all funeral and cremation services will be tailored and personalized so as to express a fitting tribute for your loved one.
5. We will proudly continue the Lane-Moynihan tradition of serving families of diverse religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds and promise to serve them sensitively and in a manner that is well informed of their customs.
6. We promise to work closely with the church or clergy of the family to make arrangements that reflect the wishes of the family while honoring the religious customs of the church, always being foremost an advocate for the family.
7. We promise to assist families who are unchurched or non-religious to provide, upon request, a minister or speaker for the services that is suitable to the needs and wishes of the family.
8. We promise to completely and immediately refund or transfer pre-arranged funeral funds should a family’s needs or circumstances change.
9. We promise that all cremations will take place individually at a reputable and public crematory, normally the Countryside Crematory, and to oversee the chain of custody throughout the entire process.
10. We ratify the Lane Chapel tradition that no family will ever be turned away due to inability to pay.
Robert J. Moynihan on behalf of Central Chapel